Heat embossing is such a magical technique. I remember the first time someone showed me how to use embossing powder. It was amazing! I think we heated the powder over a toaster. LOL. We've come a long way.
How I achieved this gradient look ...
1. Stamp verse in Versamark ink.
2. Spoon out a tiny amount of Pineapple Punch embossing powder and drop along the top of the image. Be careful to dump the excess away from the lower half of the image.
3. Spoon out a tiny amount of Lovely Lipstick embossing powder and drop along the bottom of the image. Be careful to dump the excess away from the upper half of the image.
4. Fill in the middle of the image with Grapefruit Grove embossing powder.
5. Fill in empty areas with small amounts of powder as needed.
Are you ready to show off your heat embossing skills? Play along with us this week. (#TGIFC169)
Are you Interested in purchasing Stampin' Up! products? I would LOVE to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my online store. So easy. THANK YOU!