I really should have posted this back in February when I made this but better late than never.
Again, inspired by a Paula project (which she kind of cased from the SU catalog) I set to work to copy and made this heart.
1. I gathered up all things pink and red in my craft room.
2. Started to make all sorts of little embellishments.
3. I cut out a piece of chipboard in the heart shape I wanted.
4. Set to work arranging... After I was pleased with the arrangement I hot glued down to to the chipboard heart.
5. pinned to cork board frame.
I took this project to my February card club because I found it showcased paper and embellishments in a different way. Fun stuff.