This is a go to recipe for fall. This recipe came from an old friend and coworker but I have altered it some after making it a few times. It's a super easy meal to start and then leave.
Crockpot Corn Chowder (serves 6-8)
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10 oz bag of frozen corn
- 1 can of cream style corn
- 1 bag of frozen hash brown potatoes (cubes not shredded)
- 1 cup of diced ham
- 3/4 cup of chopped onion or 1/2 dried onions
- 2 T. butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Add all ingredients to a crockpot and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or high for 2-4 hours. I like thin this chowder out a bit right before serving with a little milk or water. I serve with rolls or biscuits.