I guess we had too much happening in May for me to blog. So many highlights, here we go:
1. Chris graduated from Pepperdine and now is a Dr. Chris and I flew to LA for his graduation and then had a quick layover in Salt Lake City where we got to see the Utah family.
2. Nicholas turned six.
3. Yardwork and we are enjoying much better weather.
4. Nicholas is a great poser. Always posing when the cameras out.
5. Baseball 3 to 4 times a week for Andrew.
6. Ben spent the better half of the month recovering from a concussion from a kick to the head during a soccer game. He even missed a week of school.
7. I took a quick trip to New York for work and got to catch up with some old Stampin' up! friends.