So... some of you may view this blog in a reader, if so you may not have noticed the August header. Well, today is August 8th and I just realized, or rather Chris pointed out, that the header reads 2011 and we are in fact in the year 2010. In my mind I think it's 2011 because all the projects at work are for 2011 and into 2012. Before I left for maternity leave we were planning the 2011 Stampin' Up! catalog. I even bet the date on the checks I write read 2011, I'm going to go check. My error will continue throughout August because I did not save the PSD file used to create the header, shame on me, so it will stay 2011 because I am too lazy to fix it. A big fat DUH!